- Platinum - 15+ years of continuous membership
- Calibre Coatings Ltd.
- Cloverdale Paint Inc.
- Ideal Contract Services Ltd.
- Lotus Painting Ltd.
- Neven & Sons Decorating Ltd.
- Pan Provincial Painting & Decorating Ltd.
- Ray-Nor Painting & Decorating Ltd.
- Real Property Painting Consortium
- Venture Painting Ltd.
- Gold - 10 - 14 years of continuous membership
- Derochie Painting Ltd.
- Foothills Decorating
- Medallion Enterprises Inc.
- Western Painting & Decorating (1999) Ltd.
- Silver - 7 - 9 years of continuous membership
- Cutline Painting
- Mario Painting Ltd.
- Mi-Pride Painting & Decorating Ltd.
- Ture-Art Painting Ltd.
- Bronze - 5 - 6 years of continuous membership
- McKenzie Decorators Ltd.
- O'Canada Contractors Ltd.
Membership InformationMembership Type
Full members are corporations or other legal entities engaged in the pursuit of painting and decorating. A full member, being a member in good standing for at least 90 days prior to any General Meeting, is entitled to one vote at that General Meeting and is eligible to hold office in the Association
Associate members are corporations or other legal entities engaged in the pursuit of activities related to the painting and decorating industry. An associate member, being a member in good standing for at least 90 days prior to any General Meeting, is entitled to one vote at that General Meeting and is eligible to hold office in the Association
Join Today!* New membership applications are subject to Board approval.
Why is Membership with APCA Good For Business?Industry Relations
- Complementary online training through PDCA
- Discounted rates for PDCA membership
- Network with others in the industry - exchange your business concerns and solutions, share your manpower, equipment and ideas.
- General meetings, product updates, etc.
- When not meeting face to face, keep in touch with other members and industry activities through PDCA's DECO magazine and APCA bulletins.
- Inspection and Guarantee Program enhances your professional image with architects, designers, and spec writers and brings business to APCA members.
- Tradeshow encourages cooperation and exchange of information among related industries.
- Tap these industries for the knowledge you want or need i.e. speakers at meetings.
- Post the APCA Code of Ethics on your business premises. The public is assured that ethical standards are in place.
- Advertise as a registered APCA member. Membership in a professional association enhances public confidence.
- Members can promote their eligibility to participate in the Inspection and Guarantee Program - A commitment to quality.
- Get your company name listed on the APCA website directory.
- Members' concerns and positions are presented in a professional and direct manner to the decision-makers
and the general public.
- Inspection and Warranty Program promotes professional image to government decision-makers that encourages
them to trust the industry with self-regulation.
- Input to the apprenticeship program to ensure current and future employees are trained to meet your
- Architectural Painting Specification
- Maintenance Repainting
- Unit rate calculations
- Estimating guide
- Suggested chargeout rates
- Online training and webinars for PDCA members
- Subjects of specific interest to members i.e. technical tips, business management
- E-bulletins and MPI updates keep members current
- NEW! Group Insurance Plans from Wawanesa
- Discounted hotel rates at Travelodge
- Complimentary Employment Opportunities and Resume postings
- Web page templates
- Petro-Canada fuel discounts
- Web listing on apca.ca